The effects of toxins on the human body are far-reaching. High toxic loads can affect the nervous system, causing headaches, confusion & anxiety, and even depression. Hormone imbalances and problems with thyroid function are also common side effects of toxicity in the body. Many illnesses like cancer, cardiovascular disease, auto-immune disorders and even chronic pain can be linked to accumulated toxins.
|Did You Know:
- The liver is responsible for the removing toxins from the body
- Everything consumed is filtered through your liver
- All metabolic processes are governed by the liver
- The liver carries out over 500 functions in the human body
- The liver is the only “organ” that can regenerate
- The liver is actually a gland
Why detox your liver?
We are constantly bombarded on a daily basis with environmental toxins in the air we breathe, the water we drink and bathe in, and the food we eat. Harmful chemicals are everywhere, perpetually taxing the liver.
|Benefits of Detoxification:
- improvement of most health-related
- decreased inflammation
- improved nutrient status
- improved metabolism
- disease prevention
|Top 10 Foods for Liver Detoxification
- green leafy veggies
- green tea
|Supplements for Liver Support
- milk thistle
- reishi and cordyceps mushrooms
Don’t know how to get started?
I can help you with meal planning and helpful tips to make your detox a joy! Ready to get started? Contact me!
|Provided services and products that support liver cleansing & function:
- hair analysis
- medical-grade supplements
- customized meal plans/recipes
- high quality alkaline-water